As part of the Driving Up Quality
process, we took the following steps to ensure all Stakeholders would have an opportunity to assess Highfield and the services we provide against the 5 Key Areas, and respond providing us with
- The Managers discussed each of the Key Areas in
detail and compiled a list of current examples of good practice and areas which we should look to improve.
- Questionnaires were sent out to all our service users
and aproppriate support was offered to complete these.
- Families were invited to a consultation in which a
presentation was given and opportunity for verbal respnses was provided.
- Questionnaires went out all to families to provide
further opportunity for feedback and provide an opportunity for those families who couldn’t attend the consultation, to respond.
- The Driving Up Quality Initiative was discussed at
the Team Leader meeting and the Team Leaders were invited to attend the consultation.
- Managers attended staff meetings and asked a series
of questions, so staff could provide feedback within each of the Key Areas.